COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL ALICANTE
About the school
Welcome to Colegio Internacional, a cosy Spanish School founded in 1998 and configured by a co-operative of teachers. Our main aim is to ensure that you learn how to speak, think and feel in Spanish thanks to a wide and full variety of courses and extra-activities. With perfect equipped classrooms our School is located in the main shopping area, only 5 min. to the sea. All the teachers are University Graduates, with many years of teaching experience. The familiar way our highly qualified teachers interact with the students, creates a friendly, dynamic and young atmosphere.
- High Quality Teaching. Accredited by Instituto Cervantes.
- A highly motivated teaching staff with more than 20 years of experience
- Carefully selected host families and flats for students’ accommodation.
- A wide range of extra curricula activities.
- 6 classrooms
- Multimedia room.
- Free WIFI
- Excellent city location in front of 3750 m2
24h emergency phone number.Download brochure
- Tuition hours: 60 minutes
- 4 levels all the year round even with only 1 student. Levels from A1 to B2.
- Courses structured in 6 language levels established in “The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages”.
- Number of students: Maximum: 12 Average: 5
Types of coursesAmazing results in no time…
- Standard Spanish 15h/week. A General Spanish Language Course.
- Intensive Spanish 20h/week. If you want more than a General Language Course, and you would like to give more importance to reading and speaking skills.
- Intensive + Conversation 25h/week. With an extra hour for learning vocabulary and speaking.
Exam preparationMake it official Prepare for your official exams.
- DELE Preparatory Course. Over 90% of our students pass the DELE Exams.
- SIELE Exam
Special coursesPersonalized Programmes.
- Intensive Spanish + Private lessons.
- One to One Lessons.
- Mixed Stay, Alicante- Salamanca.
- Business Spanish.
- Spanish for Over 50’s.
- Spanish & Golf.
- Spanish & Dance.
- Courses for groups.
- Lodging with a Spanish host family.
- Shared apartment, self-catering.
ActivitiesSo much to enjoy… With 300 days of sunshine a year, you’re guaranteed great weather to enjoy our outdoor activities.
- Beach parties.
- Visits to the city, art exhibitions, museums, theatre plays…
- Traditional festivals.
- Excursions to picturesque villages: Altea, Elche, Orihuela, Novelda…
- Golf or adventure sports: paragliding, snorkeling, surfing…
- Flamenco dance, salsa, cooking, guitar…
- Tandem experiences.