Costa de Valencia, escuela de español
About the school
With our slogan “Ven, aprende español y ¡vívelo!” (Come, learn Spanish and… live it!), our school offers Spanish courses of every level in reduced. Groups. Costa de Valencia, Spanish school, has obtained accreditation from Instituto Cervantes for the Spanish courses. With 20 years of experience. All this is accompanied by an extensive Extra-Curricular Activities and varied possibilities offered by the city with amazing beaches, the Mediterranean climate and festivals that we can celebrated all year long.
Costa de Valencia, language school, is well-located in the university zone of the city, between the historic center and the beach. Perfectly communicated with bus and underground. We have 12 fully equipped classrooms with the air conditional, library, and one room with computers with Wi-Fi free for our studentDownload brochure
Types of courses
- Intensive Courses, Complementary Courses
- Extensive Spanish Courses
- Preparation Courses for the Official Diploma from Madrid’s Chamber of Commerce
- Private Spanish lessons
- Spanish Courses via Skype
- Spanish Courses for Groups
- Spanish Courses for Preparation for Spanish Exams
- Parent and Children Courses (Kids and Teen Courses)
- Summer camps for young people
- Preparation Courses for the DELE Exam.
- Teacher Training Course E/LE
- Accommodation in school apartments (this is the most economical way for students. The school’s apartments are common flats, where our students can have their own room and the rest of the flat comprises shared living areas)
- Accommodation in shared Spanish student apartments (During the university semester we can take the necessary steps to provide accommodation with Spanish university students.)
- Accommodation with Spanish families. Spanish families are carefully selected by Costa de Valencia, escuela de español. All families are experienced in welcoming and accommodating foreign students)
- Accommodation in university residences (If our students wish, we can reserve university residences which are in the vicinity of the language school. This type of accommodation is ideal for those who are looking for greater independence or privacy and, at the same time, want to enjoy daily contact with Spanish university students.)
- Staying in Hostels and Hotels
- The Spanish school Costa de Valencia is one of the most active Spanish academies when it comes to offering free-time activities. These will allow students who are taking courses with us to learn Spanish also outside of class and gives them the possibility to get to know the city of Valencia, its most important habits, traditions, festivals and other events first hand.
- According to our slogan “Come, learn Spanish and…live it!”, with these activities we try to have our students know and take part in the daily city life, so that they can feel as one more Valencian.
- We offer up to four activities a day, to make sure all of our students can participate in the free time programme. Most of the activities are free of charge. The only costs that could occur would be for transport and entrance tickets in case it is necessary.