About the school
Alicante offers a picturesque Mediterranean destination which is ideal for studying Spanish. At the epicenter of the Costa Blanca, one of Europe’s most popular tourist destinations, Alicante has it all–pristine beaches, buzzing nightlife, a medieval fortress, a charming old quarter, great food and plenty of nature to explore. The architecture and details throughout the city are remnants of previous centuries, inspired by the Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans and later the Arabs. With so much to do and see, you will find yourself speaking Spanish effortlessly and loving your stay with Enforex Alicante! Visit any time of the year, the weather is always pleasant and sunny.
- 8 sunny and bright classrooms.
- Located in the Paseo de la Explanada, a beautiful promenade along the harbor and Postiguet beach.
- Surrounded by cafes, restaurants and little shops in the heart of the city.
- Public transportation at the door.
- Walking distance from Alicante’s main tourist attractions and our student housing facilities.
Types of courses
- Intensive Spanish 10
- Intensive Spanish 20
- Intensive Spanish 25
- Super Intensive Spanish 30
- Private classes
- Internship Program
- Gap Year
- Spanish for 50+
- Flamenco or salsa
- DELE Exam preparation
- SIELE Exam preparation
- Customized Group Program
TeachersOur teachers have an average of 8 to 12 years of work experience teaching Spanish to non-native speakers of all levels of fluency. In addition to their experience, we carefully select our professors for their dedication and enthusiasm, visible in how they manage their interactive and conversation-based classes.
- Host families. The best way to experience the ultimate cultural exchange is by living with one of our friendly and caring hosts in their private home. Gain great insight into the local culture, make friendships that will last a lifetime, get to know the local customs and pick up colloquial expressions with ease.
- Student apartments. Gain more independence by living in an Enforex shared apartment with fellow international students. All of our shared private apartments are centrally located, close to public transportation and near our schools. Choose between a single, doublé or triple room.
- Apartments or hotel. If you are traveling with your family, friends or partner, or just wish to live by yourself, our private apartments located in the heart of each destination city are the perfect option for you. Fully furnished and centrally located, you will benefit from full privacy in order to feel at home away from home.
- Santa Barbara Castle
- Tabarca Island
- Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Paseo de la Esplanada
- Fiesta de San Juan and gastronomy
- Hogueras de San Juan
- International Jazz Festival
- Fiestas de Moros y Cristianos
- Fallas de Valencia
- Edad mínima del estudiante: 14 años.
- Horario: de 9.00 a 19.00