Ágil Spanish Institute
About the school
Welcome to our Spanish school, Spanish Institute –ágil.
Here you will be able to learn the language in our Spanish courses for foreign students in a pleasant and international atmosphere and with the most complete leisure program.
Spanish Institute –ágil is the only school in the province accredited by the Instituto Cervantes, recognized by the Spanish Ministry of Education and endorsed by the University of Álcala de Henares.
We offer you Spanish courses for all levels!Download brochure
- Spanish intensive courses
- One-to-one lessons
- Tailor made courses
- In-company courses
- DELE preparation courses
- Group courses
Types of coursesAdditional Offer:
- Languages: Valencian, German, English, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Arabic …
- Business management: administration, accountancy, invoicing, attention to the client, marketing and comercial management, publicity, exterior commerce, business management, RH management, public management, logistics…
- Informatics: Operative systems, Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Windows Project.
- Computer design: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Autocad 2D/3D, 3D StudioMax, Presto, Cipecad…
- Web page design: Dreamweaver and Flash
- Electricity and electronics
- Programmable autonomatics
TeachersThe Spanish courses are taught by highly qualified native professionals, graduates in Hispanic Philology and specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. Moreover, our teaching team, due to the school´s accreditation by the Cervantes Institute, receives ongoing training from that body.
- Living in a cozy Spanish family
- Shared apartment in the city
- Residence for the young adults
ActivitiesIn Spanish Institute we want our foreign students not only to learn the Spanish language, but also to immerse into our culture, learn about our traditions, and travel around the country. That’s why we offer you a great many cultural activities, sports, sightseeing, festivals and excursions, for groups as well as for individual students, which allow you to get to discover Spain and meet real “Spaniards” On your first day in Spanish Institute, we will have a tour around the centre of Castellón, so you can become familiar with the city. Later, you can choose several alternatives such as visiting the most important museums in the city, visiting the Convent and Distillery of the Carmelite monks, visiting tile companies or visiting the maritime district and the port of Castellón. Even though our Spanish courses are for foreign students, they are welcome for a visit in the town hall of Castellón or Benicassim.
Cultural ActivitiesOn your first day in Spanish Institute, we will show you around the centre of Castellón. Later on throughout your stay, you can choose between several options, ranging from visiting the most famous museums of the city, the monastery and winery of the Carmelita monks, important tile factories to visiting the seaside of Castellón with its fishing harbour. Frequently, the students of our Spanish courses are even received in the townhall of Castellón or Benicasim.
- Guided tour through the city
- Visit of the monastery of the Carmelita monks
- Visit of the wine distillery of the Carmelita monks
- Visit of tile factories
- EACC- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Ethnological Museum Castellón
- Planetarium Castellón
- Visit of seaside & the harbour of Castellón
- Fiesta paella
- Fiesta Latina
- Tapas Night
- Cities and regions: Morella, Peñiscola, Villafamés, Oropesa.
- Nature reserves: Desierto de las Palmas, Islas Columbretes, Delta del Ebro
- Adventure Parks: Aquarama, Terra Mítica, PortAventura